B-Stock Zepsody Bluebonnets differ from A stock bluebonnets in the following ways:
- B-Stock Bluebonnets side latches will likely bend or break when opened. This is not a fixable problem. You can potentially open them with tweezers, however they may still break. We recommend using these switches stock.
- B-Stock Bluebonnets are slightly less smooth than A stock bluebonnets
- B-Stock Bluebonnets sound slightly different than A stock bluebonnets.
- These switches cannot be filmed. The switch design allows for little to no housing wobble, meaning films are not needed.
- Standard mx style springs can be used.
- There is very light factory lubing on the springs, legs, leaf, and sliders.